AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.4K members online now
4.4K members online now
Improve your Google Ads performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

home cleaning auckland, why trademe only list on company's auction

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi There

I am Selwyn, from Auckland New Zealand, we have an online auction site www.trademe.co.nz, I have a service list as Home cleaning auckland and house cleaning auckland on there, there are 100 other cleaning business listed, but the thing I do not get is, when you google search the key word, home cleaning auckland or house cleaning auckland, you can see Trademe have it own ranking but only for one cleaning company called life Maid easy, I have exact service listing as their, and I have more good feedback then them on the trademe, but why only their company shows on the google search? can someone help please? I asked trademe support but they said it is something to do with Google.

Kind regards

Selwyn

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: home cleaning auckland, why trademe only list on company's auction

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello Selwyn and welcome,

For Google Places business listing, there is a dedicated forum. Below is the link to it:

http://productforums.google.com/forum/#!forum/business

I would suggest you to post this question over there (since this is Adwords Community) for specific answer.

Pankaj