Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

hi

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

i am running an adwords campaign targeting few countries. Later i have added other campaign in the same account targeting other country for the same website.All of a sudden i found that conversions count got reduced. am not aware whether the problem arises from adwords account or it happened due to coding.how can i find the solution? 

suggest me

Re: hi

[ Edited ]
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

Hey Chandrika,

Welcome to the AdWords Community.

Your question is not clear so I can post reasons as to why you might have seen a decrease in the no. of conversions.

Please specify more information, new campaign targeting other country, do you mean you created a new campaign and targeted a country from the other countries you have for the 1st campaign. It dropped from how many to how many? over how many days? Was there any decrease in the number of clicks? was there any decrease in the Avg. position? Which Network are you targeting? By conversions you mean, all conversion or converted clicks?

- Prashanth Reniguntala

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Prashanth,
Issue started a week ago.I have created a campaign targeted to search with display select type & to a country from the other countries i have in my 1st campaign. Only conversions count got dropped by 50%.
Moreover,there is no reduction of clicks and impressions. Finally,i paused 2nd campaign.

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello Chandrika,

Please check the changes you have made to the account by going to the change history tool, also if the clicks and impressions are not reduced, please see the Avg, Position of the ads compared to the previous performance. Have you made any changes to the landing page? Have you changed the ads? or have you added new keywords?

Please note, Keywords don't keep converting at the same rate indefinitely.

If the traffic is the same, you might want to look at your landing page and your competition. Are you still offering a compelling value proposition compared to your competitors? Are your competitors running a promotion or are they offering more value? For example, are they offering the same thing you offer but with a lower price?

It's pretty difficult to give you any more information than that when all you've provided is "my conversion rate has dropped" I'm afraid. We can't see your account or indeed your website/landing page. With that in mind, look at your competitors, look at your traffic and see if it has changed in any way (geographic location) and see if your average position in the auction has increased or decreased and analyse why and how that impacts you.

Hope that helps.

- Prashanth Reniguntala

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thank you :-)