AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

1.6K members online now
Improve your Google Ads performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

hi

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

hi am using google adwords from last 1 year and i was getting a very good response but from last 2 months i was in a big problem i was getting charged too much i don't know what's going on .. what i think there were so many invalid clicks in my account from my competitors .. i know that they are doing that from different devices and different ip address but i can't do anything about that .. if anyone can help me out that will be great ..Thanx

Re: hi

Zee Community Manager
Community Manager
# 2
Zee Community Manager
Community Manager
Hi Rajiv,

When our system detects invalid clicks on your ads, we automatically filter these out of your reports so that you're not charged for them. However, you still have the option to view invalid click data if you'd like to. See the section below about "Viewing invalid click data" for information on how to view invalid click data in your account.

If we find invalid clicks that have somehow escaped our automated detection in the past two months, we'll give you credit for these clicks. To view these credits for invalid clicks, click the Billing tab. Any invalid click credits you've received will be labeled "Invalid activity" on the transaction history page and will be credited to you.

Please check this page 9https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2549113) to see how you can check for invalid clicks in your AdWords account.

Best,
Zee
G+