5.1K members online now
Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

hi

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

hi Every one i covered fundamentals i want to give exam can any one tel in fundamentals which all topics i have to constrate more and should i give fundamental and advance exam same day or different days which wil better plzzz ??

Re: hi

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆

Hello Vishal15, 

you should constrate these topic, Go with this link 

http://support.google.com/adwords/certification/?hl=en

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆

HI vishal15

Welcome to the AdWords community Smiley Happy

All of the learning centre revision material is important for Fundamentals, I really wouldn't advise cutting corners when it comes to studying. When you feel that you have thoroughly prepared, I think it's best that you take only the one exam in a day. The advanced exams are more challenging than Fundamentals (although fundamentals should be taken seriously too, each of the exams costs $50 and you wouldn't want to a)waste your hard earned cash if you are not ready and b) have the unpleasant feeling associated with not achieving the required passmark). After I passed my fundamentals exam, I started to study search next as it seemed like a natural progression for me. There is an overlap in some of the information (you will see this in the learning centre, under 'search fundamentals review'. Only take search once you feel ready as it is more difficult. If I could give you one piece of advice to carry forward with you it would be to not rush your revision time, study at a steady pace and make sure that you understand the information you are reading and apply it to an account to help it to stick in your mind.

You can always post back here if you have any specific questions and we will do our best to help you. Wishing you the best of luck with your studies and exams :-)

Kind regards

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
hi Hel_ipe
Thank u very much for your reply and your use full advice thank u....

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 5
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆

You are welcome :-)