Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

help optimizing my wordpress site

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

hi gurus,

i am very new to SEO so please have patience with my line of questioning.  i started my own wordpress site but i'm not sure if it is optimized as good as it could be.  do you guys have any tips?  i listen to all the tips by my jetpack on all of my pages...have tags and keywords and all that but i am still only getting about 20 hits a day and my site has been up for many years.  any advice would be greatly appreciated and remember, no matter how rudimentary you think your advice is, it will probably be new to me.  thanks!

david

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by CassieH (Community Manager)
November 2015

Re: help optimizing my wordpress site

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello @dean s,

Welcome to Google Advertisers Community. 

We can help you with AdWords related questions here. As you question relates to organic search performance of your website, you should post it in Google Webmasters Forum. 

Here's the link to it for you - https://productforums.google.com/forum/#!forum/webmasters

All the best!

Thanks
Ratan Jha

About Me: Community Profile | Ratan Jha INC. | Splashsys Webtech
If this or any other post solved your question, do not hesitate to accept it as the solution.

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by CassieH (Community Manager)
November 2015

Re: help optimizing my wordpress site

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello @dean s,

Welcome to Google Advertisers Community. 

We can help you with AdWords related questions here. As you question relates to organic search performance of your website, you should post it in Google Webmasters Forum. 

Here's the link to it for you - https://productforums.google.com/forum/#!forum/webmasters

All the best!

Thanks
Ratan Jha

About Me: Community Profile | Ratan Jha INC. | Splashsys Webtech
If this or any other post solved your question, do not hesitate to accept it as the solution.