5.4K members online now
Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

help needed

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

How we get More enquries with in low rate. 

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: help needed

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello Femina,

I am assuming that you want more leads coming in, with less investment in Google AdWords account. Let us know if that's not the case here.

This is a very generic question and I am sure almost everyone looks for the same when we talk about the results or ROI. 

Can you share with us how you have structured your account in terms of campaigns, keyword match types, what network you are targeting i.e. Display , search or both etc...?

Do you have conversion tracking installed or are you looking to drive more phone calls?

Pankaj

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor
Pankaj is right - we need more information - but perhaps one comment I would make - don't focus too much on traffic - focus on getting your page to convert - this is key... then you can look to boost your traffic levels.

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 4
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
Hi Femina,

Welcome to the community. Can you please elaborate on your query. It seems that you are new to AdWords. All our community members are here to help each other to obtain desired marketing results.

We will appreciate, if you can provide in-detailed query regarding your objectives.

Regards,
Kapil M