1.5K members online now
Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

help me out with this budget issuse

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have a problem working with one of the "Real Estate" client. As the keyword bids are very high as the keywords are not reaching to the first page bid estimation. We cannot increase the bid because of the budget constraints. Can anyone help me out with this problem ?

1 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Mithu N
September 2015

Re: help me out with this budget issuse

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star
Hi Mithu,

Well have you tried changing the match types and see how much you have to pay for the first page? In these kind of situation the best you can do is try harder to be focused in your keyword selection. if you are using a set of broader keywords in most scenarios your CPC for the first place can go really high.

One other thing you can try is improving your QS. If you cant raise the bids check whether you can improve your ad relavancy and landing page quality which will give you better QS
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Mithu N
September 2015

Re: help me out with this budget issuse

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
Hi Mithu,

Hope this will help you to lower your cost .

• Use your main keywords as Meta tags in your landing page.
• Add keywords from your Search Query report.
• Use keyword tool to find out low cost keywords with the help of the Excel.
• Geo targeting keywords will give you more conversions and there are chances of low cost also.
• Try one keyword per one ad group for your main keywords.
• Compare device performance, if your Avg. CPC in mobile device is lower than Desktop, Create a separate campaign with mobile only ads.
• Enable search partners if are not. Compare to ‘Google’ ‘Search partners ‘are very cheaper.

Thank You,
Aravindhu.