2.6K members online now
Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

forcasting Method

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I need Proper Method so we predict how much we spend to gain certain conversion..We want to increase our conversions at the same time want to spend more.. (I know there are lots of factors impressions,avg position ) Currently Problems We are Facing 1 - We have 2000+ keywords currently running 2 - Currently our Avg conversion are 200 per day is it possible in some excel format (we input values) create some estimates so we use for future reference ??

forcasting Method

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi Aamir,

Through keyword planner Performance forecasts option you can predict the imp, clicks, cost, avg cpc, max cpc, avg. position & CTR but not conversions. As you said you have 2000+ keyword, you can put them for forecasting to get above mentioned stats. If you are ready to put more and want to increase conversions. Than I recommend you to set 90%-100% impression share with avg. position between 1.0 - 2.0 while pulling keywords estimates. So that you can get maximum number of clicks & convert them.

In addition you can pause high cost consuming non-converting keywords, check search query report to block irrelevant terms & add relevant converting terms. Pull out last 30 days keywords report and check on which keywords you are getting more conversions, adjust the bidding to achieve top position for such keywords to capture maximum impressions. 

This will surely increase the number of conversions. 

Thanks

Pankaj S.

forcasting Method

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

In there any Excel Format or Template so we input previous data so it will forcast

Bit technical But if possible Please Share ...