Guide Me
star_border

for my ads leads are zero

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Dear all,

I am using google adwords last six month in the beginning month I got more leads now I am not getting leads but getting clicks like 35 to 38 a day my ad position show 1.3 and CTR is 1.32..Kindly suggest me how do I get leads .

1 Expert replyverified_user

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆

It's going to be hard to say without knowing what business sector, what kind of keywords and what your landing page/site looks like.

If you want to share your landing page we'll give you our best estimates of what the issue might be.  Just keep in mind this is a public forum on the www. 

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hi Rafik,

To follow with Steve, without more details, it will be difficult to comment on why you are not getting leads. The issue could be in terms of landing page, keywords, target audiences etc... If you could provide specific details, we might be able to help you better.

Pankaj

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Dear All,,

as i am into education management and my landing page is www.icfai.education

please guide me how to get more leads or leads.

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 5
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi Rafik,

well getting leads everyday with the same pace is tough job, it all depends on target market and demand. As i know you are using this page to generate distance mba program leads in AP and TS. there are some basic things which you can check in your account like keywords performance, ad performance Going through overall account performance will not make sense when you have all details in panel.

Filter out keywords and ads insight and get the better idea which is performing which is not. Account hygiene is the only thing through which you can accomplish your goal. 

Let me know if this fulfills your requirement.

Thanks