AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
5K members online now
5K members online now
Improve your Google Ads performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

filter between below average ad relevance keywords

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

I want to find all my keywords where the quality score tab says have a below average ad relevance or a below average landing page experience. Is this possible to do without going through each keyword individually and clicking on the status tab?

Thanks

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: filter between below average ad relevance keywords

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

Hi Rashed,

If you are looking for keywords with low relevance, you can filter them by Quality Score. It is available under the filters tab as a metric you can filter. However, there isn't a feature to filter keywords by Ad relevance or landing page experience unfortunately.

Alternately, you can select keywords with below average ad relevance or below average landing page experience manually and assign a label. You'll then be able to view those keywords by filtering by label.

I know it is a painstaking process, but that's the only available option, close to your requirement. Remember -  Keywords would be included in the label, even after their ad relevance or landing page experience picks up as this is a manual label.

Hope that helps!

Best,

Sumanth

Sumanth Sridhar

Re: filter between below average ad relevance keywords

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Sumanth,

that's a real shame since I've got loads of quality score 4 keywords but thank you for your advice. I think using labels us going to be my only option.