Guide Me
star_border

exclude low income zip codes

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello good people,

My client has given me the daunting task of excluding zip codes with low median incomes, within our trageted regions, from the entire account. Before I get started on this task, does anybody have any advice on how to make this easier, because I am feeling quite intimidated and don't want to get started until I am confident that I have figured out the best way to go about it. Has anybody ever done something like this before or heard of anybody doing anything like it? 

Thanks in advance for whatever advice anybody can give me. 

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Justin H
September 2015

Re: exclude low income zip codes

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hmm.... Adwords does not offer to target by areas based on median / average income.
What you could do is get this data from the "US Bureau of Statistics" , and exclude the lower-income zip codes manually.

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Justin H
September 2015

Re: exclude low income zip codes

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hmm.... Adwords does not offer to target by areas based on median / average income.
What you could do is get this data from the "US Bureau of Statistics" , and exclude the lower-income zip codes manually.

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’