AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2.4K members online now
2.4K members online now
Improve your Google Ads performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

error message : an error with your operation

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

At the site CampaignMgmt I am always getting at red strip the error message "There was an error with your operation. If you were trying to make a change, it may not have saved. Please refresh this page to try again. If the error continues, log out of your AdWords account, then log in again and return to this page"

I am not awware about some my incorrect operation. Please let me know how to avoid it. 

3 Expert replyverified_user

Re: error message : an error with your operation

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

Sometimes a browser gets a "glitch" and it can be frustrating.

If you clear your browser's cache completely, then reboot your computer, the problem should go away. 

If it doesn't, post again!

Theresa
Google AdWords Top Contributor
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hi Vladoval,

That's a system error message and does not indiacte that you did anything wrong at all. Usually, restarting the browse will take care of it. Infrequently, a restart of the computer may be necessary.

Pete

petebardo -- Deadhead doing AdWords

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Everyone claims it is a simple fix, however I have had problems with this error for days now. I have cleared cache, tried different browsers, reinstalled/updated Chrome, restarting the computer - NOTHING works. Seriously getting annoyed with this garbage, especially since it was working flawlessly for a year!

Community Manager
# 5
Community Manager
This 2013 thread has been closed to new replies.

If anyone has a new or unanswered question related to this topic, please start a new thread and post a clear, specific and detailed question or comment.

This will help other forum members to understand your question fully, and answer it in a useful and effective way.

Thanks!