Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

eCommerce Sites that Don't Display Pricing

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 1
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi,

I've got a client that only shows pricing if a user is logged in - they're B2B and only sell at a wholesale level.

I'm running search campaign getting clicks on relevant search query but problem is that conversion rate is very low.

can anyone suggest how to improve conversion rate on such sites?

Should I try other types of Ad words campaign like display

waiting for your suggestion.

Thanks

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: eCommerce Sites that Don't Display Pricing

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Santosh,

Few suggestions:-

1. Look at your search campaigns and identify the areas of improvement where you are lagging behind. For example: adding relevant terms as keywords, irrelevant terms as negatives etc...

Still if the conversion rate is low. How about CTR? Is it good? If yes, then certainly you should be looking at the landing page where you are directing your users to? Could be some user experience issue where you might have to tweak some changes in the website OR atleast suggest your client some.

2. For other opportunities, yes you should be investing some portion on Display Network and specifically on Remarketing. Being the Ecommerce site, this is important.

3. Try customer match and upload any existing emails list to try and reach out to existing users.

My Thoughts!

Pankaj

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
Hi Pankaj,
Thanks for reply. CTR >6% but conversion rate is worst. The main problem is website is open for trade customer only and price doesn't display without registering/sign in. I have already mention in ad copies that it is for trade customer only. Keywords & search terms are absolutely fine very few irrelevant search terms.

Thanks

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
Hi,

I think you should explore Display targeting options as I mentioned above for niche market targeting. Also try and see if some website changes could be made considering the user experience.

Pankaj