AdWords
4.4K members online now
4.4K members online now
Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

does one page landing page require SEO like On page!

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi

If we are running a adwords campaign for the capture the leads, And we have dedicated one landing page for that products. Is this best way to do the On page Seo for that landing page? Does it make the impacts on the landing page experience as a user prospective.

thanks & Regard,

Rishi  

2 Expert replyverified_user
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: does one page landing page require SEO like On page!

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

Hi Rishi,

As far as my understanding goes, there is no direct relation between SEO and AdWords.However considering the landing page experience, you need to make sure that it has relevant and original content and most importantly AdWords bot is able to access your page while evaluating the landing page experience so that the total Quality score which is calculated comprises of  this part as well. You need to make sure that you don't disallow this page in your robots.txt file. 

Read this for more details: https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2404197

My 2 cents!

Pankaj

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author rishi a
September 2015

Badged Google Partner
# 6
Badged Google Partner

Hi Rishi, Pankaj,

Just wanted to quickly clarify a few things in order to avoid misunderstanding eachother.

As Pankaj indicated, there is no direct link between AdWords and your Organic (Google) search results. You will not get better or worse organic results merely because you use AdWords.

That being said, the actions you take when optimizing your website for AdWords (Quality Score) and the act ions you take when optimizing your website for oganic results (SEO) do overlap, and this is quite normal. To give you a few examples:

• Making your pages more relevant to the subject can benefit both SEO & AdWords
  • Being transparent, having contact information, a privacy policy, ... can benefit both
  • Making your pages load faster can benefit both
  • Clear structure and easy navigation can benefit both

Hence, your quality scores in AdWords and the performance of your account often also benefit from SEO on-page (and off-page) optimisation 

View solution in original post

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello;

I'm not sure I fully understand your question - however; if I got you correctly, this is a common practice (some would even say a  recommended) to set a separate landing page for the product promoted on Adwords, aside from your main website (promoted on organic)

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
Hi Moshe,
Sorry but my question about Seo On page Optimization for the landing page. If we do the on page Seo on the landing pages. Does it make any impact on the quality of the landing page experience.

Badged Google Partner
# 4
Badged Google Partner
Hi Rishi,

On-page optimization can also benefit AdWords. Part of your keyword and ad's quality score is landing page experience. Google uses many factors to decide on your landing page experience, including how well the page matches the search term used by user. (so having text on the landing page that matches the search term helps)

Off page optimization like load-time etc will also help.

You can find more details on landing page experience here: https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/1659694
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

Hi Rishi,

As far as my understanding goes, there is no direct relation between SEO and AdWords.However considering the landing page experience, you need to make sure that it has relevant and original content and most importantly AdWords bot is able to access your page while evaluating the landing page experience so that the total Quality score which is calculated comprises of  this part as well. You need to make sure that you don't disallow this page in your robots.txt file. 

Read this for more details: https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2404197

My 2 cents!

Pankaj

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author rishi a
September 2015

Badged Google Partner
# 6
Badged Google Partner

Hi Rishi, Pankaj,

Just wanted to quickly clarify a few things in order to avoid misunderstanding eachother.

As Pankaj indicated, there is no direct link between AdWords and your Organic (Google) search results. You will not get better or worse organic results merely because you use AdWords.

That being said, the actions you take when optimizing your website for AdWords (Quality Score) and the act ions you take when optimizing your website for oganic results (SEO) do overlap, and this is quite normal. To give you a few examples:

• Making your pages more relevant to the subject can benefit both SEO & AdWords
  • Being transparent, having contact information, a privacy policy, ... can benefit both
  • Making your pages load faster can benefit both
  • Clear structure and easy navigation can benefit both

Hence, your quality scores in AdWords and the performance of your account often also benefit from SEO on-page (and off-page) optimisation 

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 7
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
Hi Pankaj & Ken M,
Thanks for the response and resolving this issue.