Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

do you have any pay per lead compaigndo you have any pay per lead compaign

3 Expert replyverified_user

Re: do you have any pay per lead compaign

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello and welcome,

Basically, Adwords work with Pay per click formula. However if the campaign is little advanced and have gathered some minimum amount of conversion, then there is a model called CPA, which is Cost per Acquisition model where you will have to use Conversion Optimizer and you will be charged on the basis of conversions.

Read more about conversion optimizer here: https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2471188?hl=en

Pankaj

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

We should point out that even within the CPA model you are still charged per click - Google does it's best (and its best is generally better than our best) at setting the bids so as to optimize the conversions - but you may not hit the target CPA - and it is not guaranteed. I have seen situations where the traffic levels drop dramatically as Google tries to select only the searches likely to convert in an attempt to hit the CPA targets.

There are two broad type of charge - where you pay per click - and where you pay for every 1,000 impressions of your ad regardless of the number of clicks

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I am confused , can you be bit specified about this and are u on behalf google? or you are an independent company or candidate who works this kind of cpa campaigns ?

Top Contributor Alumni
# 5
Top Contributor Alumni

98% of the questions on this forum are answered by volunteers--by other AdWords users who are donating time to help answer questions.

The two people who answered your question originally are not Google employees. They are both account managers who handle multiple advertising campaigns.

Theresa
Google AdWords Top Contributor
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*