2.1K members online now
Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

display ads... with pictures

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

newbie... trying to get some impressionos on my display ads...... been two days without any........ anyone have any suggestions

2 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Zee (Community Manager)
September 2015

Re: display ads... with pictures

Google Employee
# 3
Google Employee

Hi there WildCarvery

Your ads might well be under review if they are new, which could be why you are not seeing them, but it could also help to check that you are targeting the right websites and topics with your ads. You can check this by clicking on the Campaign you are interested in then checking out the Display Network tab. This link might also help you out a little bit with Display Network targeting if you would like to read any further on this. 

Hope this helps!

A. 

View solution in original post

Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
Your ads will be reviewed within 3 to 5 days.
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Zee (Community Manager)
September 2015

Google Employee
# 3
Google Employee

Hi there WildCarvery

Your ads might well be under review if they are new, which could be why you are not seeing them, but it could also help to check that you are targeting the right websites and topics with your ads. You can check this by clicking on the Campaign you are interested in then checking out the Display Network tab. This link might also help you out a little bit with Display Network targeting if you would like to read any further on this. 

Hope this helps!

A. 

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
If your ads are approved and still not getting any impressions you may have to make some adjustments to bids. I see image ads are often times more expensive than text ads so if you are bidding to low then you may not see impressions.

Kim Clink, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Clink Digital Marketing
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the 'Best Answer.'

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 5
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi WildCarvery,

I would also suggest to check the geo-targeting you have selected while creating the campaign.

You can go to SETTING tab and add more locations (may be the location you have selected have very few REACH).

As per Kim, you have to adjust the bids and see the results. Slightly increase the daily budget by 25% and see the change.

Keep a regular watch for every half an hour as it is your new campaign for Display. Once the campaign starts recieving the impressions, it starts charging your bill.

Best Wishes for your Display Ad Campaign.

-Syed Nuri