display ads campaign current status - please guide

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi

given below is my display network current status 

please guide to increase clicks from display network

also is there anything i need to change in this display ads

Question: "Destination url" we need to add or by default  Google will display.

QuestionIs there anything missing in given below graph

Display-Ads-June-27-2013.jpg

guys please check my first display network campaign

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

guys please check my first display network campaign 

Scope:

Target: USA

Keywords: Mobile Application Developer, Mobile App Developer, iPhone Application Development Companies, iPhone App Developer, Android Application Developer, Android App Developer

Network: Display ads

Display-2.jpg

Re: guys please check my first display network campaign

Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭

What is the question here ? Why you don't have a destination URL on that column on the right ?

Re: display ads campaign current status - please guide

[ Edited ]
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Sanjeet

You don't need to add individual destination URLs unless you want each placement to go to a different destination URL.

Normally, AdWords will just send all placements to the destination URLs you specified in your ads, and this column will therefore remain empty.

In order to check why you're not getting any clicks, first verify that your ads have been approved (display ads can take longer to get approval) and next verify that the placements you are targeting have sufficient traffic.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Farhad,

Thanks for your reply.

Please let me know is there anything missing here.

Please clarify my ads got approved and i have received total impressions "1200" but i didn't get single click for my ads.

[ Edited ]
Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭

Try to exclude the "below the fold" category as described here, impressions are counted even if the ad is not on the screen , but on the bottom of the page somewhere and the user doesn't scroll down to see it :

http://www.google.com/ads/innovations/abovethefold.html

Bringing your ads "above the fold" will make them more visible and can increase CTR.

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Sanjeet,

Are your ads relevant to the audience of the websites on which you're placing them? If not, that would account for the lack of clicks. Also, are your ads themselves visually appealing?

As @Adrian B said, you should also check where they're being placed. If they're in obscure pages or below the fold, they're less likely to get clicks.