AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2.9K members online now
2.9K members online now
Improve your Google Ads performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

customer leads from USA & Europe

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I am  new to adword. We are offering the web development service and SaaS services. Any one can help how can i get the customer leads from USA & Europe customers using adword ? 

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: customer leads from USA & Europe

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Ashutosh,
Don't we all Smiley Happy

AdWords doesn't guarantee leads, it's simply a tool to help you get traffic to your site so YOU can convert them to leads. AdWords is not a magic bullet.

I'd recommend that you start with the AdWords learning center here: https://support.google.com/adwords/?hl=en#topic=3119071

It's a fantastic resource and will get you up to speed with AdWords.

Re: customer leads from USA & Europe

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor
Hi Ashutosh,

Dave Is Right here Adwords is tool that will help you to reach your site your Auidence, However, You can Refine your audience or target the audience that are likely to be convert.

First of all You need to find the relevant keywords,that is suitable for your business, through keywords planner.
Create a Landing page where user can submit their Personal Information.

Also i suggest that please follow the above link that Dave has suggested before setting a Campaigns.

--Rakesh Kumar, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’