Guide Me
star_border

create multiple accounts in one website on MCC

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi All,

I have the MCC,

in MCC I manage the advertising client and my own advertising company.

every ad my client has been ascertained create a new account.

the problem is, my company web is an online business directory, is there a best advice for the management structure account->campaign>adgroup for an online business directory,

My plans, I want to create multiple accounts in one of my company's website.

eg: Account: Demografy by city

Campaign: City Name B, Name City C.

Adgroups: Thema Category Bussiness (eg: Office, Sports, Health, etc)

Thanks to best advice

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Muh Syaban
October 2015

Re: create multiple accounts in one website on MCC

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Muh Syaban;

Multiple account by the same business (even if under MCC) promoting the same  (or similar) service to the same  (or similar) audience is a violation of the "gaining an unfair advantage" section of the Policy, hence -not allowed.

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Muh Syaban
October 2015

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Muh Syaban;

Multiple account by the same business (even if under MCC) promoting the same  (or similar) service to the same  (or similar) audience is a violation of the "gaining an unfair advantage" section of the Policy, hence -not allowed.

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Ok Thanks @MosheTLV,

furthermore what the best advice for my case ?
Smiley Happy

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 4
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
Hi Syaban H,

The best way is to create a single account for a service and create campaigns and ad groups as many as you want. I think you want to categories campaigns according to services. You can do all stuffs in a single account. Even you have different landing pages for other services, you can use them without any problem. A single account will be more easy to manage campaigns. If you have different services with different websites, you can create separate account into your MCC account.

Hope I helped you.

Regards,
Virendra
PPC Experts