Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

conversion optimizer

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi there,

I've been using adwords since October 21 and have had about 250 clicks on my ads. My campaign is narrowed down for my market in South Africa however I have not had any conversions. My website is for B2B (wholesale supply) and I track conversions through our contact form and email newsletter signup. The landing page for our lamps ad is http://fitzindustries.com/products/ceramic-lamps . This is to view our products and then hopefully prospective clients will contact us through our contact form or sign up to the newsletter. 

I am constantly trying to improve my campaigns and website but was at the least hopeful there would be some conversions with what I already have.

Please can you offer some insight as to what I need to change? 

Thank you,

Craig

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author craig f
September 2015

Re: conversion optimizer

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Craig - I think it will help if you provide some clarity about what you expect from your visitors. That can be both for your ads, and on the website. I, for example (and I'm already taking way more time than your average visitor) do not see this is a B2B website. I might think it's a webshop where the add-to-cart buttons have disappeared.

So be very clear about what you are/what you want from your visitors (they'll only appreciate it), and make it as easy as possible for them to make contact with you. Hope that helps!

The products are fun, so that shouldn't be a problem!