1.8K members online now
Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

conversion issues

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

hi there , am having big rpoblem with my site now , though I have been getting clicks almost about 50-60 clicks aday  for two targeted phrases " hgenna hair dye" and " henna hair color" and is been almost a week now and still not a single conversion yet. any idea why? i would really appreciate it a lot . thx a lot  for your help

site : hennastore.net

3 Expert replyverified_user

Re: conversion issues

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆

Hey Hennaexpert,

If you'll give us a link to your landing page we could give you some tips specially for your page.

In the meanwhile - I recommend you to watch this short video: Does Your Landing Page Seal the Deal? and read this article Understanding landing page experience that has some good tips on how to improve your landing page experience.

Good Luck,

Asaf

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks Saf

I have already watched the video over several time  wayback when i first started doing adword which was some years a go .. my landing page is very optimized toward the end user. am just lacking the fact of  what the issue/s is helding them back from buying

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi hennaexpert and welcome to the forum.   Conversion problems typically lie in one (or both!) of two areas; either people are clicking your Ad expecting your site to be something else (poorly targeted Ads) or the site itself is not optimal for conversions (poorly performing website).  The other obvious answer is that you simply haven't had a sale yet, and even if everything is absolutely perfect you may not yet have reached your "conversion rate".

As Asaf has implied, I think it would be a good idea to let us see your website.  It's very easy to not see the wood for the trees when you're very familiar with a site and fresh eyes on it could well spot something important.

Jon

AdWords Top Contributor Google+ Profile | Partner Profile | AdWords Audits

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

Hello, hennaexpert.

I'll play the customer, and I'll be blunt about my web experience, ok? Smiley Happy

1. I don't know who you are. If you ask for my credit card / paypal data, I want to know who you are, where your office is and I also want to read some reviews about your shop, if possible. So I need a name (maybe someone who can be found on the internet) of the shop owner, a physical address, an e-mail and not just a phone number.

2. I don't like boiler plate privacy policies, copied from somewhere on the internet and used on a lot of websites. I want an original privacy policy, where you clearly state what you do with my data and also what you don't do with it.

3. I don't like those "guarantees" that don't tell me anything. Top rated service by whom, where?

Hope it helps.

Calin Sandici, AdWords Top Contributor | Find me on: Google+ | Twitter | LinkedIn | myBlog
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
site is hennastore.net

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

can i please get more feedback from other top users. thx a lot

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

Henna,

I would rate your homepage, if that is your LP, a neutral at best.

You have some elements of a good LP - a hero image (not clickable though), some trustmarks.

The header at the top is too busy, includes too many different fonts.

bulleted benefits shud be above the fold,but not in the header...

go to a professional LP person and get an upgrade.

Regards, Doug
LinkedIn  

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 9
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

I hope your home page is not your landing page if you are promoting hair dyes. You seem to sell more than just that and the home page is not where you want clicks to land when they search on something specific. I clicked one of the links and that page also did not do a good selling job in my opinion. Your other problem may be too as Jon pointed out, poorly targeted ads.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 10
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

any more expert feedback plz