Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

conversion issue in UAE

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Hello Wonderful Community! 

I have an interesting issue. I have a big account in Google adwords. I am currently running only on search with search partners. I am targeting multiple countries which are separated by campaign. All of the counties are getting clicks and conversions, except UAE. My language settings are all and keywords are only in English. I have a great ad position and ctr, but just about 0 conversions, I did have 1 in the last 7 days, so the tracking is working. I have also site links to different pages of the website. (this could be the issue), but hundreds of clicks and no conversions? 

I have already checked my ads and lp through a vpn, and it's perfect. 

The clicks are coming from random keywords, so it's not a particular keyword. I have match types separated as well. 

Any ideas? 

Thank you. 

2 Expert replyverified_user

conversion issue in UAE

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi there;

We had a similar issue in the past, and apparently English is not that spoken in the UAE as  people tend to think...

Have you considered setting a landing page / a website in Arabic targets the audience in UAE?

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

conversion issue in UAE

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Also - remember that the language settings are set by the browser preferences and not the user.

so - it may be that the computer is set to Arabic and yet the user is searching in English.

As @MosheTLV suggests you might add Arabic as a language... but as a twist, you might still use English keywords and ads.

conversion issue in UAE

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 4
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi Moshe, 

I ran campaigns before for this particular product and the audience in UAE converted better with English lps and targeting all languages. The issue is that all other arabic countries I'm targeting are converting amazingly and UAE used to be too, but something changed in the past two weeks. High CTR and high ad position...