AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.9K members online now
4.9K members online now
Improve your Google Ads performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

clicks stopped but not changed my ads

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi 

i have recently changed some landing pages to improve quality scores, i have not changed the wording on my ads, i am getting impressions but all of a suddon no clicks. i would usually do my budget in each day but i literally have had no clicks for 3 days (well 1) the ads are showing i have checked all that, what could it be? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: clicks stopped but not changed my ads

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi smartdigitalsol,

In this case you need to check your ad position if your ads are not coming on first page then improve your quality score and increase your bid.

Know how to do  here and here.

Regards

Brijesh

View solution in original post

Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi,

Did you check if your ads are still under review? If that is the case, mail AdWords Support http://support.google.com/adwords/?hl=en.

Heta
- Paid Search Marketing | www.convonix.com
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi smartdigitalsol,

In this case you need to check your ad position if your ads are not coming on first page then improve your quality score and increase your bid.

Know how to do  here and here.

Regards

Brijesh

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Heta

they said elligable so i presumed they would be running but i guess because i have changed the landing page they will be reviewing them wont they! i didnt think of that! thanks very much for your response, they say it takes no more than 3 working days so ill chack again tomorrow

:-) 

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Brijesh

thanks for the response, i think they may be under review, however i will need to do what you have suggested also, how quickly would you expect the quality score to improve once you have improved the landing page? would it be before the ads have been reviewed? i have also upped my bids as i thought this would help. 

thanks

Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
# 6
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi again,

When an ad status is Eligible, it may not necessarily be showing impressions. The approval status must be Approved for the ad to show everytime a user searches. If the ads have not been approved for over 3 days, you should mail AdWords support and they will review your ad.

Hope this helps.

Heta
- Paid Search Marketing | www.convonix.com