AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2.1K members online now
2.1K members online now
Improve your Google Ads performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

clicks but no calls

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi my name is Brad, I am running a campaign on tech support from last two months, In the first month adwords account received decent amount of clicks and calls,however after 11th September we are getting clicks but no calls, I have tried  "call extensions","Sitelink Extension","Ad Scheduling","Geo Targeting" and also "revised the Landing pages", inspite of all these efforts no calls, there is no difference in clicks/traffic.

Same keywords were generating calls but all of sudden calls volume went down drastically, can you please help me in getting calls?

Thanks,

PCLiveService

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: clicks but no calls

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Brad,
There seems to be a crackdown on Indian tech support type sites on AdWords at the moment. Nothing has been announced to my knowledge but from personal experience, you're not the first.

I expect Google to announce something sooner rather than later as to why they did this.

I'd really like it though if you could explain your business model, it would help ME understand why this is happening.

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor
Tech support sites need to follow certain requirements per the "advertiser claims" section of the Policy.
Has the account been suspended?
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 4
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
When you say that you are still getting clicks, but no calls, where were your calls coming from? Were they all coming from call extensions, website, ad text or somewhere else? Is your click volume still the same?