AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
5.2K members online now
5.2K members online now
Improve your Google Ads performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

click to call button

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

can i have a click to call button show up all of the time on my mobile ads ? the person who runs my  campaign says no as google has to share the click to call with other competitors 

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: click to call button

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi,

If I am not wrong here, you are asking about the call button which is shown with the mobile ad, so that users can directly use that button to call you.

It will be visible if you have implemented the Call Extensions in your Adwords campaigns:

https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2453991?hl=en

Hope this helps!

Pankaj

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi there, my click to call button is not appearing on mobile. I have implemented the call extension for the whole campaign, setting the call extension to appear across all devices. I then created mobile preferences on two ads within the campaign with the call extension, and can see it is there. The click to call button doesn't show when I do a previewed search or when I do an actual search on my phone and can see the ad. Am I misunderstanding something?

Also when I go to the extension tab and view call extensions the table that is meant to display results just says "Your upgraded call extensions don't have statistics for the selected date range." Not sure what this means?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
That does not show how to add it