AdWords
3.4K members online now
3.4K members online now
Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

chart shows only managed placements, no auto?

[ Edited ]
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

I have many display ony camps and when I look at the placments the chart only shows the info for the managed placments? The automatic placments where 75% of my conv come from is not reflected in the chart? How do I change the chart to show either both managed and auto or even just auto?   

Thanks 

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: chart shows only managed placements, no auto?

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

Nilsson1967,

I am not sure what 'chart' you are refering to.  Placemenrts should be available in the display targeting section.  Note there is a day or two lag in reporting.

You can always go to Dimensions and then on the pick list, choose 'automatic placements'

/Doug

Regards, Doug
LinkedIn  

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
I mean the graph showing results to whatever you set it's the graph you use for example keywords or ad results to see conversions over time impressions etc. . I can set the dates for six months doesn't matter but when looking at display netwoks then placments on display only camps the graph only shows the managed placements it does not combine the manged and automated placements combined? Or even the automated placements only 10% of conversion for example come from managed placements that I choose, I can see many times more conversions on automated placements but the graph doesn't show automated? Any help would be great.
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi Nilsson1967,

You can find all the performance details of your managed placements and automatic placements at the dimiension tabs.

On the Display Network tab, click the Placements tab, and then click the Managed placements or Automatic placements links to expand the tables, if they aren't already expanded.

I think you haven't expanded the table of Automatic placements.

Please find more details below.

http://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2404178?hl=en

Hope this helps,

Deepak

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 5
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi,

I dont think im explaining it correctly. I see the 500 managed placments, I see the 3,500 automated placments, no problem. I have a graph or chart at the top, I can select 2 lines, like impr and clicks and the graph shows them. For example I set dates at 3 months. The graph shows only the data reflected from the 500 managed placments, there is no reflected data on the graph or chart from the 3,500 automated placments? 

When I look at keywords there is no graph problem bcause it just charts the data for the keywords, there isnt 2 parts to analys on KW like with the display info? 

Any ideas?