can’t find the Main List for Remarketing List
I spend 2 hours to find this. I hope i can help someone with this post cause there was nothing mentioned about it in the forum.
If you can’t find the Main List, you'll need to create a new list and get the tag associated with that list. Here's how:
- Click the Shared library link in the left navigation bar.
- Click Audiences.
- Click the New audience drop-down menu and select Remarketing list.
- In the "List definitions" section, select the second option to define a list of site visitors by placing a new tag on your site.
- Click the +New tag button.
- Enter the details for the new tag: the membership duration (you can leave the default 30 days), a descriptive remarketing list name (you might want to name it "Main List," to keep it simple), and an optional description, for example, "List of all site visitors."
- Click Save. The new tag now appears in the Audiences table, on the Audiences section of the Shared library.
- Follow the instruction in the "Finding your remarketing tag code" section above.
Don't forget to Star or credit an answer as an AdWords Accepted Solution if it helped you.