Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

can’t find the Main List for Remarketing List

Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi Everyone,

I spend 2 hours to find this. I hope i can help someone with this post cause there was nothing mentioned about it in the forum.

If you can’t find the Main List, you'll need to create a new list and get the tag associated with that list. Here's how:

1. Click the Shared library link in the left navigation bar.
  2. Click Audiences.
  3. Click the New audience drop-down menu and select Remarketing list.
  4. In the "List definitions" section, select the second option to define a list of site visitors by placing a new tag on your site.
  5. Click the +New tag button.

Create a new tag
  6. Enter the details for the new tag: the membership duration (you can leave the default 30 days), a descriptive remarketing list name (you might want to name it "Main List," to keep it simple), and an optional description, for example, "List of all site visitors."
  7. Click Save. The new tag now appears in the Audiences table, on the Audiences section of the Shared library.
  8. Follow the instruction in the "Finding your remarketing tag code" section above.

https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2476688?hl=en&from=168393&rd=1#mainlist

George Gemenetzis
Don't forget to Star or credit an answer as an AdWords Accepted Solution if it helped you.

Re: can’t find the Main List for Remarketing List

Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks GeGe for sharing !