Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

can i use specific website for show my advertisuing

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi,

I have some of the website list which have Adsense option and it's my local based websites so can i show my advertisement on those website with adwords help.

Thanks

Re: can i use specific website for show my advertisuing

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Mann,

Yes. You can do that only with Display network only campaign.

With placement targeting, AdWords advertisers may choose to advertise only on specific publisher site ad placements. Advertisers can search for placements matching themes and topics they want to target.

Following these steps.

1. Create New Campaign and select Display Network only - All features type.
  2. Create New Ad Group.
  3. Select Use a different targeting method in Choose how to target your ads setting.
  4. Select Placements option.
  5. Search your topics related websites or direct enter your selected website list.

I hope, this information help you and if you need more help feel free ask me.

Thanks

Clara Sell

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
Hi Clara,

Thanks for your response . can you share me where is option for adding specific website url (competitor website url).

Thanks
Mann

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi mann,

Follow my past message steps for same.

You can see website search and adding options on screen.

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 5
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Hello,

As per my understanding you have already found placement targeting website and you want to display your ads on those particular website.

Yes you can do it, but only for display network. This is called Managed Placement.

You can set url at the time of Campaign creation or can be set after the campaign creation, but make sure campaign should be Display type.

After create your campaign Just go to Display Network Tab -> Change Display Targeting -> Here in Placement option you can add multiple urls on which you want to show your ads.

Apart from placement you can also insert keywords, and set Topic, Age, interest so that your ads will go narrow and specif.

Also you can exclude particular website url through exclude placement,so that your Ad will not show on that website url.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I am having the same question and i did the same what you have mention above, still my ad is showing on the particular site which i have given..