AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2.2K members online now
2.2K members online now
Improve your Google Ads performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

campaign structure dilemma

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello!

I need your opinion...

I m building an adword account for an organisation that offers the same range of services but for different children group age. The campaigns will target the same geolocation. Since a lot of  services are the same from one age group to another (daycare etc), I am trying to find a strategic structure with no keywords repetition.

I am afraid that if I structure the account according to the age groups ( 1 campaign by age group and the adgroups would be the services), i will have a lot of similar adgroups (same keywords but different ads).

I am thinking organizing it by services:

- Main similar services (organized in campaigns) then the agroups would be organised according to ages

- Also I would add campains that are very specific services that are different from one group age to another...

Am I thinking right?

Thank you for your help Smiley Happy

Re: campaign structure dilemma

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Charlotte,

If you use one campaign per age group, you should then consider using Phrase and Exact match types for your keywords. That way you'll have a lot more control on how they are triggered, and less chance that they'll compete themselves. More info about this here:
https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2497836?hl=en

I guess that thinking about the use of Match Types is the best thing for you, since you have a bunch of similar keywords. It' add a little more work to manage and create the structure, but you'll have solid results with no interference from one another.

Hope this helps.

Leandro Martinez | Basta1Click