2.3K members online now
Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

campaign for each country or using the bid adjustment

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

what is better to use campaign for each country or using the bid adjustment for location?

i want to use it for lead generation and conversion optimization

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: campaign for each country or using the bid adjustment

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
Hi There,

Welcome to Adwords Community.

Location Bid adjustments will increase your CPC for certain kws it causes high CPA for you. It is better to have different campaigns for different locations, for reporting purpose or track your leads also it is friendly structure.

Depend up on your campaign performance you can change your budget to a particular campaign.

Hope this will helpful to you,

Thanks,
Aravindhu.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
if i will use the conversion optimizer it wont setup the right cpc for each location?

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
I would say this depends upon the countries.... for example, in many cases it will make sense to bundle USA and Canada, but not UK and Australia... time zones, languages, spelling, terminology will often change between countries (and even within - think French speaking Canadians or Spanish speaking Americans).

Unless there is a high degree of similarity between the countries - think Australia and New Zealand - then generally it's best to set up campaigns for each.

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

Hello,

To keep more control over the account at country level, it is recommended to create separate campaign for separate country.

However there are many factors which have to be taken into consideration as mentioned above like different time zones, different languages, different slangs and how the business is actually set up for International level.

You might see that if you use different call to action for different countries, one works better somewhere and other doesn't go the same way. So to keep an eye on how your account is performing for different countries, you might think of setting up country level campaigns.

Bid adjustment for location is simply going to either increase the bids or decrease the bids. You don't get that much flexibility when we talk about granular level data and statistics.

My Thoughts!

Pankaj