Guide Me
star_border

call generation for local business

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello All

First of all Happy Holi (A Indian Colorful Festival) To All of you

I need to setup a campaign in which i will target 7-8 cities in USA, and main objective of the campaign is generation of phone calls. So guys please tell me best strategies and techniques to generate phone calls for my client for his local business. How to choose location based keywords, how to do mobile bids optimization, location based bid optimization, segregation of adgroups based on keywords. Should i make campaigns based on particular location or should i target all of the locations in a single campaign. 

Guys please tell me all of the best practices for generating calls for a local business based on your experience.

Waiting for your reply

Cheers

Re: call generation for local business

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Pls also tell me if i run a campaign with doing mobile bid adjustments and on the other hand i also run a call only mobile ad campaign, will keyword in both of the campaigns conflict with each other ?

Re: call generation for local business

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Set up separate campaigns for each location. This makes it easier to optimize down the road, as you will inevitably discover that different cities have different levels of competition for each keyword.

Please explain your thought process by running both an enhanced campaign and a call-only campaign targeting the same keywords? It seems redundant to do so. Personally I would just focus on the new call-only campaign type and remove mobile from your enhanced campaign through bid adjustments.