AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.5K members online now
4.5K members online now
Improve your Google Ads performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

by running ads in adwords for my website ecabsin.com

Not applicable
# 1
Not applicable

please let me know, by running ads in adwords for my website ecabsin.com  will help to improve my alexa ranking and seo.please reply

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Theresa_Zook (Rising Star)
September 2015

Re: by running ads in adwords for my website ecabsin.com

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi There,
Welcome to the community.

Adwords & Orgnic result are two different fields of Google & advertisng with adwords will not help you to improve your organic result.According to Google:

w.jpeg

Link: https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/3097241?hl=en

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Theresa_Zook (Rising Star)
September 2015

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi There,
Welcome to the community.

Adwords & Orgnic result are two different fields of Google & advertisng with adwords will not help you to improve your organic result.According to Google:

w.jpeg

Link: https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/3097241?hl=en

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
Good morning - now Shuva's correct in what he says.

But I'd like to take a different approach, and that is to say you can use Adwords to make your site more effective in terms of SEO. Because adwords is extremely quick at gathering information on who's buying and why they're buying - and you can use your findings from adwords to improve your SEO performance!

So whilst it may (or may not) improve your SEO rankings as such, it will improve their PROFITABILITY. Which is, after all, why you're in business at all!

[ Edited ]
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 4
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

There will No effect on Alexa Ranking ....There are no direct effects on SEo....But you can improve SEO by using A/b Testing of pages and finding which pages are more powerful than others...