AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
1.8K members online now
1.8K members online now
Improve your Google Ads performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

best keyword match in this situation?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Guys,

I have a small Taxi Business, there are a lot of clients googling taxi by (Taxi From PointA To Point B).

Normally my city name is giving in either PointA or PointB. What would be best way to put it as keyword?

Thanks,

Awan

Re: best keyword match in this situation?

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
HI Umair A

As per my understanding, targeting BMM keywords will be the best option. You can put keywords like "+taxi +your city name", "+cab +your city name".

You can also have a campaign targeted to people who are physically located in your city(change the advanced location setting for this) and add keywords with city name where you have your networks. in these campaign Point A will remain your city, which you are targeting through user's physical location and Point B will be the cities name where you your services.

Please write us again in case of any confusion...!

Abhishek

[ Edited ]
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi @Umair A,

@Abhishek S told this already, but it was hard for me to understand at first. The steps i suggest would be:

1. Change your location settings to 'People in my location'
  2. Create one Campaign with at least 2 adgroups. One Ad group with more generall terms (eg. '+taxi +airport', '+taxi +railway +station', 'Taxi +bus +station', '+Taxi +Zoo' etc.) with device adjustments for mobile devices +20%. The second adgroup should have more location specific KW (eg. '+taxi +someSquare', '+taxi +someStreet', '+taxi +somePlace'). The bid adjustment for mobile also shoud outrank the computer devices.
  3. Create a second campaign - Call Only with the broad keyword Taxi.

Don't forget the call extension in campign 1!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thank you for your answer. I have applied your suggestions. lets see what it gives me back Smiley Happy thx