AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
5.3K members online now
5.3K members online now
Improve your Google Ads performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

below first page bid, suggestion removed?

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 1
Top Contributor

A couple of days now, I have noticed that Adwords does not suggest the minimum bid required to be on the first page for new keywords. This kinda sucks.

What happened, did I miss something?

Hopefully somebody can shed some light!

As you can see in the image below, the suggested bid is not present. Only on keywords with impressions we can see the bid suggestion.

2016-10-13_15-08-30.png

Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Shopping Feed Tips From FeedArmy
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please click on ‘Accept As Solution’
1 Expert replyverified_user

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi Emmanuel,

I've noticed this, wasn't sure if it was a bug or not. Hopefully Google will release a statement on the change soon.

Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi Emmanuel,

Since your campaigns are on enhanced CPC, It might be due to that it not showing you bids for below first page,

Regards,

Manish

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Still the change stands. It has been 10 years that bid suggestions are given for new keywords. And now, since a couple of days ago it has disappeared.

So it does not matter what settings you have, it has always given this info.

Also it still works on existing keywords, just not on new ones.

Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Shopping Feed Tips From FeedArmy
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please click on ‘Accept As Solution’