4.8K members online now
Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

bad words list anybody have one relating to medical health, pharmacy,

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi many of my PLA are being rejected by merchant center Im using full roduct descriptions up to 10,000 character, however there are some stop words in some of them that are causing some of the ads to be rejected due to policy violations, I have looked at the badwords list provided here http://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/176031

but I need a more general list relatig to terms such as arthiritis, cancer ect that may be stopping the ads being listed. Before PLA I used short consice descriptions pretty much my meta descritions and that worked fine, but I was informed that the PLA are trigged by text in the descriptions so the richer the better. So no I have pretty much included a ful product description from my product page but getting smashed by bad words, so If i got a list i can auto delete these terms from my feed hopefully and ads will show.

thanks. lee

Re: bad words list anybody have one relating to medical health, pharma

Zee Community Manager
Community Manager
# 2
Zee Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi NovaDetox,

For additional information on the products we monitor under this policy you might want to check this site www.legitscript.com. Hope this helps. If not, you will need to contact the AdWords Support Team to look specifically to your account. 

Best,

Zee
G+