AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2K members online now
2K members online now
Improve your Google Ads performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

automotive fitment multiple skus?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I was wondering how some sellers are doing this.  See

https://www.google.com/shopping/product/2314093218034271715?hl=en&client=opera&channel=suggest&sclie...

Check the sellers who have the 'Show All 17' link or 'Show all 14' link.  These basically go to the same landing page, and if I add to cart different ones that I have clicked on from GPS, they add qty 2 to my cart.   So it is the same item being submitted to google with different titles.    I have a client I would like to do this for, but is this legit?    There is a need in automotive industry for fitment data like this .   The same auto part can fit many cars, and how do users find our product if we just have one listing with the Vendor Part Name based title?    

Thanks! 

Re: automotive fitment multiple skus?

Zee Community Manager
Community Manager
# 2
Zee Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi keyone,

This is Google Shopping. The announcement for the changes in Google Shopping was posted on the Inside AdWords blog.

In a nutshell, we transitioned Google Product Search in the US to a commercial model built on Product Listing Ads. Online retailers submit feeds containing product information to Google Shopping and pay each time someone clicks to their website or makes a purchase directly from their site. Since this product information comes directly from the merchant, this means we are able to show the current prices, latest offers and current product availability. Ranking in Google Shopping is based on a combination of relevance and bid price - just like other ads on Google today.

Best,

Zee
G+