AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2.2K members online now
2.2K members online now
Improve your Google Ads performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

automate bid strategies for a peroid of time in a day

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi

I have created 3 bid strategies for my campaign. I would like to enable each bid strategy for a specific period of time during a day

Example

Bid Strategy 1 for campaign 1 to be enabled at 11 am to 2pm

Bid Strategy 2 for campaign 1 to be enabled at 2 pm to 5pm

Bid Strategy 3 for campaign 1 to be enabled at remaining hours of the day

Please help where can i find the settings to do this activity in my account

helping me with screenshots will be much appreciated

Thanks

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: automate bid strategies for a peroid of time in a day

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
This will depend upon what you want the bid strategies to be... if you simply want to increase the bids during specific time windows that can be done with bid adjustments, however, if you want to run completely different strategies such as CPA bidding in one and not the others, then you will need to duplicate the campaigns and apply a different strategy to each and then schedule for the appropriate time window.

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor
In addition to what Steve has explained, there is no such scheduling for flexible bid strategies.

Regards
Archit, AdWords Top Contributor, Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 4
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Hello Vijay

The solution can be, if you copy same campaign with different name 3 times, and scheduling them different but meanwhile you need to pause the other 2 campaigns if 1 campaign is running at that time.

Regards