AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.2K members online now
4.2K members online now
Improve your Google Ads performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

agecustomization

Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆

Can we customize the age group like from 18- 30 ( Exclude ) and 30 - 44 (include)

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Jeewan G
September 2015

Re: agecustomization

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Ah, sorry, I thought you were talking in general terms about demographics.  No, sorry, there's no way to customise the age range choices available.  Personally, I wouldn't think you'd need to be as precise as differentiating between 30 and 34.  If you're promoting something like an offer only available to people over 30 then I'd either use the 35-44 age range (+older, if applicable) and/or add the 25-34 age range and ensure your Ads make it clear the offer is 30+ only.

Jon

AdWords Top Contributor Google+ Profile | Partner Profile | AdWords Audits

View solution in original post

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Jeewan, yes, you can, but only for Display Network enabled Campaigns - targeting by age is not possible on the Search network.

You can set your age targeting options in a standard Campaign under the "Targeting" tab or you could build a Remarketing List in Analytics using segments to include only those in your chosen range.

Jon

Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
In adwords there is no band like 18-30 or 30-44, in google it is 18-24 then 25-34 and so on. I just wanted to customize that
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Jeewan G
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Ah, sorry, I thought you were talking in general terms about demographics.  No, sorry, there's no way to customise the age range choices available.  Personally, I wouldn't think you'd need to be as precise as differentiating between 30 and 34.  If you're promoting something like an offer only available to people over 30 then I'd either use the 35-44 age range (+older, if applicable) and/or add the 25-34 age range and ensure your Ads make it clear the offer is 30+ only.

Jon

Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
# 5
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
Thank you @ Cobnut