AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

1.9K members online now
Improve your Google Ads performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

ads

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

my website's ads are visible to some of the mobile devices not for all mobiles.plz tell me what is the problem.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: ads

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @veepan k,

My best guess is you are running a Display campaign. In that case, you have multiple options to target specific device types, operating systems, and models, as well as carriers and wireless networks. Select your particular campaign / the Settings tab / All settings and subsequently expand the "Device: target device types, specific devices, and device connection types" link. Now you'll be able to control your own device targeting options and preferences.

Capture0apr25.JPG

Hope the above will help a bit.

Best,

Lakatos

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

thank u for ur reply  but i cant understand from where this option come in the adsense homepage  or in adsense setting page 

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

@veepan k

This community forum is dedicated to Adwords troubleshooting and other issues/concerns that you are seeking solutions for. If this issue isn't related to Adwords then your best bet would be to bring up these issues in the Adsense Product Forum.