3.7K members online now
Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

ads are not showing in google

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi guys. I'm extremely new to all this (1st day!) and I was experimenting and trying to show and ad in Mumbai near area only. So I set up to be shown in Mumbai,Navi Mumbai,Thane,Virar,Kalyan,Dombivali,Vasai. However I'm getting this message when I check to see if the add is being shown:

"Your ad isn't showing for this keyword right now.Because your query included location terms, ads matching this location are shown: France

The thing is, due to the nature of my business, I'm using France in my keyword phrases.Guys can you help me to solve this.
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author SmartMove 2 S
June 2016

Re: ads are not showing in google

Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
Hi,
it's a very common issue with new user.
You have to use location advance setting in your campaign setting tab.

Location options let you include or exclude people based on where they're likely to be physically located or the places that they're interested in.

Advanced advertisers can use these options to limit their ads to appear only for physical locations or locations of interest, rather than using the default setting to show to both types of locations.
Once you've defined your location targeting and location exclusion settings, you may want to refine your traffic even more.

Advanced location targeting options allow you to reach:

-People in, searching for, or who show interest in your targeted location (recommended)
-People in your targeted location
-People searching for, or who show interest in your targeted location
-Advanced location exclusion options allow you to exclude:

People in, searching for, or who show interest in your excluded location (default)
People in your excluded location

Thanks
Ashwani Kumar