Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

adgroups

Badged Google Partner
# 1
Badged Google Partner

Hey Guys,

Im setting up a campaign and wanted to get your thoughts and ideas for best way to organize ad groups for a commercial/residential chandelier cleaning service?

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Ross M
September 2015

Re: adgroups

Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
Hi

It is preferred and recommended by many that you follow your website structure while creating campaigns inside your AdWords campaign.

If you only have 1 service perhaps this could be split up by bidding strategies, exact and broad match modifier perhaps.

This help centre reference explains how you should structure your account in sync with your website: https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2375470?hl=en

Hope that helps a little

James

Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
Ross,

As an additional comment. You may consider A/B testing landing pages with a strong Call to Action? Special Offer, Free Quote Now.

I would imagine (although I am making a lot of assumptions here) that Landing pages will be crucial part of your particular strategy, once you have the clicks coming in.

James
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Ross M
September 2015

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Ross,

James has provided some great suggestions already.

If you have the customer segmentation brake down already, you can create landing pages and corresponding ad groups based on those customer segments. For example, your customers for residential chandelier cleaning could be broken into regional areas (cities, zip codes, etc.), by gender, by income range, by different types of residences (owner occupied, or single family home rented out, etc.), etc.