4.6K members online now
Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

adCore adwords automation tool

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Just curious if anyone has heard of adcore (http://go.adcore.com) and if so what they know about it.

From what I know you can use adcore to optimize bids at keyword/ad-group level for CPA goals, and you can build campaigns using their Feed to AdWords tool.

1 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Alys (Google Employee)
September 2015

Re: adCore adwords automation tool

Top Contributor Alumni
# 2
Top Contributor Alumni

Hi adwordzpro,

You can set up and manage keyword or AdGroup CPA goals using automated rules in AdWords.

I've been using these in loads of accounts and they work really well. You just need to manage the rules to make sure that there is no conflict and.

I'd also be quite careful about automatically creating campaign using feeds as the quality is normally not as good as if someone had actually spent a bit of time and created relevant adgroups and ads etc.

You can use data feeds in excel to help build the campaign in AdWords Editor which I find a safer solution.

But, saying all this. I haven't used them before so don't know how well it works.

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor
I have to agree with Pirefuzz.

Automated rules (and I'm playing with scripts now, not for the feint hearted!) are fantastic.

I used adcore a long time ago and found it very confusing. That's not to say that now they aren't or that you wouldn't find them useful.

However, I would master the art of campaign management MANUALLY first, then explore automated rules and master the usage of those before passing management out house effectively.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

A couple of weeks into my testing. I have used adcore so far to build a campaign for my ecommerce site. I sell men and women's sunglasses and have an inventory of over 5000 items (many of them are dropshipped). I created 4 keywords per product, and each product has an ad-group with 2 ads that I am A/B testing.

So far so good.

I started by bidding my keywords very low, around $0.20, and set the bid optimizer in adCore to adjust bids up for conversion and down for extraneous spending. (I dont really rely on Google's blackbox because I know what is in their best interest...)