Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border
Highlighted

ad

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I just started using adwords 4 days ago.  It is set to run Monday to Friday.  Why is it running today which is Saturday and being charged for clicks? 

1 Expert replyverified_user

Ad scheduling

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I just started using adwords days ago .  I've set my ads not to run Saturday and Sunday.  Today is Saturday and my ads continued to run and was charged for clicks.  Why is this happening?

ad

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I talked to your rep on the phone and he was supposed to get back to me in about 1/2 hour but never did.  I am still waiting to be called back.  Call to remedy the situation please.... 204-293-5421

Gilbert

ad

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Your rep was to call me in about 1/2 hour but never did.  Please cal me back to remedy the situation.

Call Gilbert at:  204-293-5421

ad

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

This is a public forum for member to member, Google reps will not read this forum. We forum members have no access to your account. If you have an issue, please explain in clear details what the problem is and we are glad to assist where possible. If providing details is not possible, Simply wait for Google to contact you.

Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Shopping Feed Tips From FeedArmy
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please click on ‘Accept As Solution’