5.3K members online now
Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

ad relevancy - average

Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆

I am running my camp. with just for one ad per ad group.  Should  i write another ad by which i can get above average, beacuse for my  main keywords  ( imp. 24697, clicks 1587 ) always speech bubble shows ad relevance average 

I am on Linkedin

1 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Jeewan G
September 2015

Re: ad relevancy - average

Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

Yes you should try more Ad Variations , I try 3-4 Ads per ad group and delete the worst performing Ad after around 1000 total impressions. 

The status "average" is not bad, it usually means an "average" click through rate, perhaps if your CTR was more , the Ad would be considered more relevant and it could have the status "above average".

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor
The main factor to consider here is the CTR and conversions.
I also think that you should try a few versions of ad-copy; but the decision should be made based on the ad performance, rather than the "general assessment of the system" (e.g. Average ; poor...)
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 4
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
You need to find out what moves people to click your ad - work out what kind of thing rattles their cage, and get rattling! Either they'll click or they'll flee. If you work out what emotion is involved you can then try a few other directions - one of which should get as many clicks as all the other ads put together. That's when Adrian B's multiple ad approach really pays off.

Don't forget that fine-tuning your sales funnel can easily double your conversion rate - and doing that doesn't cost you a penny. Fine-tuning it to tap in to the same emotion as on your landing page will improve conversions dramatically.