3.5K members online now
Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

ad relevance and quality score both are above average no business

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

ad relevance and quality score both are above average but still not getting much clients for my taxi business.i need help

2 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author navpreet k
September 2015

Re: ad relevance and quality score both are above average no business

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Navpreet,
These things are not related. Google AdWords is a tool to drive potential customers to your site. It's your job to convert them once they are there. If Google AdWords could guarantee the delivery of business, it would be be some sort of super ultra monopoly and wouldn't be offering it to the general public!

I'd have a look into conversion rate optimization. Start here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conversion_optimization

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor
Targeting Mobile devices?

Have Mobile preferred ads?

Using Call extensions?

Kim Clink, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the 'Best Answer.'

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
hey Kim,

yes m using above all option as mentioned by you,...

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor
What match types are you using?

If you are using another other than [exact] match then I recommend that you look at your search query reports to make sure you are appearing for relevant queries. https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/3207145?hl=en&rd=1

Also segment your traffic by device to get an idea of how your PC traffic performs to mobile. I would think that mobile would be a great source of bookings for you. Try reviewing your performance metrics on various levels: campaign, adgroup, etc. Look for the Segment button and try the device segment. Also have a look at the click type segment which can also give you some valuable info.

Kim Clink, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the 'Best Answer.'