1.6K members online now
Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

ad is not appearing on Google's search results

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

my ad is not appearing on Google's search results page but when i use Ad Preview and Diagnosis in adwords then ad was appearing here but when when i put my keywords on  google ad is not appearing on Google's search results page.

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Zee (Community Manager)
September 2015

Re: ad is not appearing on Google's search results

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello Ajay,

Google's search results depends upon one of the important factors like the preferences set in your browser. So if you have some special requests for the search engine, your results would be around your personal settings.

If you are seeing your ads on Ad Preview Tool, it should be more than enough for you. Reason being that this tool is meant to give you some kind of real time stats without any harm in terms of impressions, clicks, CTR etc...But when you search for your ad on live Google search, it hurts your impressions, CTR etc...So I will suggest you not to make live searches.

There could be other reasons as well like budget settings, ad scheduling, ad delivery settings etc...Don't expect Google to show your ad on each and every query. Rather your ad delivery is distributed for the whole day depending upon the settings you have.

Hope that helps!

Pankaj

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Zee (Community Manager)
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello Ajay,

Google's search results depends upon one of the important factors like the preferences set in your browser. So if you have some special requests for the search engine, your results would be around your personal settings.

If you are seeing your ads on Ad Preview Tool, it should be more than enough for you. Reason being that this tool is meant to give you some kind of real time stats without any harm in terms of impressions, clicks, CTR etc...But when you search for your ad on live Google search, it hurts your impressions, CTR etc...So I will suggest you not to make live searches.

There could be other reasons as well like budget settings, ad scheduling, ad delivery settings etc...Don't expect Google to show your ad on each and every query. Rather your ad delivery is distributed for the whole day depending upon the settings you have.

Hope that helps!

Pankaj

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Ajay,

If the system is showing in the ad preview tool then your ad is running ok on Google.

The fact that you don't see your ad means that your browser settings and/or Google interface language don't coincide with your campaign's settings.

Make sure you adjust your browser and google interface language and if you are using the right google domain then you will see your ads.

Regards,
Pedro