Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I would like to know why my ad doesn't come up when 

Re: ad does't show

Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello Jerry ! Welcome to the Community !

Please follow this troubleshooter and try to find the problem. If it still doesn't provide a solution to you, come back and post a question :

https://support.google.com/adwords/troubleshooter/1711301?hl=en

Re: ad does't show

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
Hi Jerry,

There are a few reasons your ads might not be showing. Here are 3 of the most common:

Budget Or Bids Are Too Low:
If your budget is too low, your ad won’t enter every ad auction for your selected keywords. This is to stop your account from reaching its daily budget too early in the day. This means that for some search terms Google won’t allow your ad to enter the auction, even if it is eligible to show. There is a metric within AdWords which tells you the ratio of how many times your ad was shown to how many times it was eligible to show. It’s called Impression Share and is given as a percentage.Likewise if your ad rank is too low, your ad may not show for your keywords. You can see within AdWords how much impression share you are losing due to rank and due to budget, and this is often the reason for someone not being able to see their own ads.

It’s Not Just What You’re Searching, But Where and When Too:
Is your campaign targeting your location? If your campaign is targeting a different part of the country, or indeed a foreign country, you will not be able to see these ads from your own location. Similarly, if your ads are scheduled to show only at certain times of the day, or on certain days of the week, you won’t be able to see your ads outside of these times.

Google Thinks You’re Not Interested:
If Google have shown you the same ad again and again (yours), and you’ve never clicked on it, Google assumes that you have no interest in the product and will show another ad in its place.

I hope this helps!

Rob