Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

about RLSA

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

hello community!

I have some questions about remarketing list for search ads. during a chat i understood that there are 2 ways for gathering cookies of my past customers: 1) the first one which is always explained in help centers, is by having a code on our web's desired webpages and 2) by using analytics and then linking it to our adwords account. my first question: is it right? (I mean, does the 2nd way exist??) 

2) gathering the cookies is going on slowly! after a week, there are just 100 in my list, while my ads are working great (CTR is around 6% and i have around 600-700 clicks a week). should i really wait for 1000 cookies???

3) after making the remarketing list, setting the target and adjusting the bid is enough?

Thank you for your responses

Shahrzad

1 Expert replyverified_user

about RLSA

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Yes, RLSA requires at least 1000 users.

Check this help article about RLSA strategies;

https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2476691?hl=en

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

about RLSA

Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆

Hey @Shahrzad Fatemi

It is true audiences could be slow to build - but could this be because they are very specific rules you set?

For example, the more restrictive conditions the longer it will take to build in size. 

I would encourage you, if you haven't already, to consider a multitide of audiences and see which ones add value to your overall aims and objectives. You will find the 2nd option, via GA, to be a very useful asset in definitions Smiley Happy

Best of luck

James

about RLSA

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 4
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

thank u! i checked and find a problem with the tag! it was really slower than normal! Smiley Happy)

about RLSA

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 5
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Hello James

i haven't set restrictive rules, but finally i could find a problem with the tag on our website! i knew something was going wrong but i couldn't find it Smiley Happy

thank u so much