AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
1.8K members online now
1.8K members online now
Improve your Google Ads performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

a/b ad copy testing tool

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hey Guys,

I am wondering, if you guys use a special free tool to figurer out, which ad copy gets the best results?

Sometimes the ad performance is not really obvious, which ad copy perform better.

Like CTR for Ad one is 0.8% better than Ad two, but ad two has a 0.5% better CR. Which ad would you choose? How do you figurer out which ad will perform the best in the future? The goal is to focus on conversion or leads.

Thank you so much for your help.

Christine

Re: a/b ad copy testing tool

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Christine G,

You can use this PPC Ad testing tool to check ad copy performance.

Thanks

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Christine,

Based on the scenario that you shared "CTR for Ad one is 0.8% better than Ad two, but ad two has a 0.5% better CR", I would create a new ad using the Ad Text of the ad with higher CTR and Destination URL/Landing page of the Ad Text with higher conversion rate. This way I can have an ad with higher CTR/CR (it's not guaranteed but is the right way to go with).

Regards,
Ashish

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hey Christine,

My favourite tool for testing ad copy would be adAlysis: http://adalysis.com/

You can try a 30 day free trial and also schedule a call with them where they will walk you through how to use the tool. It's great for larger accounts and also works with both image and text ads. Let me know if you have any questions about this tool!