AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
5.1K members online now
5.1K members online now
Improve your Google Ads performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

Zip Code Form in Search Ads

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I know this has been in beta but I think one of my clients would be a great fit.  I don't have a rep for this client to ask about getting included however.  This beta extension basically has a zip code form fill box in the ad as an extension that then appends a client set URL to give search results such as store locations. 

2 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by John Paul (Google Employee)
September 2015

Re: Zip Code Form in Search Ads

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi Tor,

Yes JP is right here, this is beta featues that you need to wait to use untill it has been publicly launched or contact to your Account Manager to whitelist the account to use this features. You can find more detail about this in the link.

--Rakesh Kumar, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

View solution in original post

Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee

Dear Tor,

Thank you for your posting. Unfortunately your client may have to wait until that extension feature becomes available to all Adwords accounts. Please feel free to check our Inside Adwords blog for the latest news and features announcements here: http://adwords.blogspot.com/

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by John Paul (Google Employee)
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi Tor,

Yes JP is right here, this is beta featues that you need to wait to use untill it has been publicly launched or contact to your Account Manager to whitelist the account to use this features. You can find more detail about this in the link.

--Rakesh Kumar, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Is this feature still in Beta?